An alternative to CSM
Clothing | Microbiology
Bioclean introduces validated sterile and clean nitrile RABS and isolator gloves
The validated sterile nitrile RABS and isolator gloves have been approved for use in R&D and injectables manufacturing facilities.
The gloves offers reasonable lead times, easy tear triple poly bag packaging and no paper products are used in shipping materials.
- fits 8”, 10” and 12” ports
- low levels of particles (tested in accordance with EST-RP-CC-005.4)
- excellent ESD properties
- manufactured from accelerator-free, biodegradable nitrile: a safe, non-outgassing material
- meets ASTM D6978-05 standard for handling chemotherapy drugs
- 100% inspected, water and air leak tested
- gamma irradiated with Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6
- COIs and COAs available
- individually triple bagged in easy-open PE
- excellent resistance to VHP and can be autoclaved multiple times
- category 3 – complex design PPE compliant
Bioclean’s gloves are cleanroom laundered in an ISO 4 facility, not simply wiped down with IPA before gamma irradiation. They are available in a variety of sizes to fit circular and oval ports including most standard sizes as well as custom orders.