Based in Kirkby Lonsdale, UK
Responsibilities (in brief)
- To handle customer and prospective customer enquiries promptly and professionally in order to provide realistic and appropriate quotes for customer requirements and to generate orders.
- To accurately design and specify cleanroom solutions based on an understanding of customer needs and confirmed orders.
- To ensure that all installations being performed on behalf of the customer are completed to the required specification and standards, efficiently and on time.
- To provide back up and ground support for other installation teams when personally not on site.
- To undertake some significant travel outside of the UK.
- MS Windows Office applications including Excel, Word and Power Point
- SME experience desirable
- Project experience
- 5 GCSE’s grade C or above (or equivalent)
- BTEC Engineering (or equivalent)
- CAD and drawing capabilities essential
- Solidworks or 3D modelling desirable
If you are interested in this role - please email email@example.com, quoting REF HPCI, to request the full job specification.