Overall maintenance of Utilities and Facilities (CDA, Chiller, HVAC, Cleanroom, RODI, FLSS, Mechanical system, BMS, EMS, Electrical LV System and Process Gases like Nitrogen, Argon) in support of manufacturing operation
Founded in 1999, Dexcom develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes.
The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
Overall maintenance of Utilities and Facilities (CDA, Chiller, HVAC, Cleanroom, RODI, FLSS, Mechanical system, BMS, EMS, Electrical LV System and Process Gases like Nitrogen, Argon) in support of manufacturing operation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for operating, monitoring and maintaining (corrective, preventive & predictive maintenance) plant utilities and facilities equipment like CDA, Chiller, HVAC, Cleanroom, RODI, FLSS, Mechanical system, BMS, EMS, Electrical LV System and Process Gases like Nitrogen, Argon in compliance with the site safety and GMP procedures
- Coordinate and responsible to support the equipment qualification such as walk down, punch list commissioning, IQ/OQ/PQ during startup
- Plan ahead on execution of work order from system and record job performed via Maximo/CMMS including sensor calibrations. Setting the priority on the work orders for technician to execute
- Help in coordinate vendors, OEM and others to perform routine PM activities
- Take part in continuous improvement efforts/projects
- Able to work independently in shifts, provide coaching to the peers/technicians and report all the job status to Facilities Operation Manager
- Potential require to work in shift
- Other’s responsibilities as assign by Facilities Operation Manager
- Preferably with facilities experience with more than 5 years hands-on technical experience in Medical device plant
- Good in supervising and able to work together with technician
- Good knowledge in Maintenance Skills
- Good Team player and great teamwork. Able to handle multi tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with different level people/employee in same/different organization. Coordinate the breakdown repair
- Can read and speak in English and Malay
TO APPLY CLICK HERE