For improved comfort for extended use and high tactile sensitivity without compromising worker safety, Kimberly-Clark Professional has introduced Kimtech Opal Nitrile Gloves.
The powder-free gloves are manufactured without vulcanisation accelerators 1 or added sulphur and donot contain natural rubber latex - reducing the risk of Type I and Type IV glove-associated skin reactions as well as protecting the application. The gloves also feature a patented technology to protect the skin, known as Low Derma Technology*.
- Ideal for research and production facilities, life sciences and non-sterile drug manufacturing applications, these innovative gloves:
- Feature a thin nitrile polymer and tip thickness of just 0.07 mm to deliver excellent tensile strength while being able to withstand rigorous process use
- Are soft, comfortable and easy to don, making them suitable for extended use
- Have beaded cuffs and textured fingertips to enable excellent handling of wet and dry materials
Precision-manufactured to reduce contamination risk and ensure high levels of regulatory compliance, the ambidextrous gloves have been extensively tested under stringent conditions. Certifications include:
- PPE Cat III, according to EU Regulation 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1 Type B (KPT), against chemical splashes
- EN ISO 374-5, against microorganism and virus penetration
The thin nitrile construction and efficient packaging of the Kimtech Opal Nitrile Gloves can reduce waste by up to 50%. 2 The gloves also can be recycled through The RightCycle Programme. 3 3 This groundbreaking service enables research and manufacturing facilities, universities, and a variety of businesses to collect previously hard-to-recycle items, such as Kimtech nitrile gloves and single-useapparel items, and convert them into new consumer goods.