Hello and Welcome to all our readers! We are going to talk about one of the most popular and accepted BeMicron innovations of the recent past. In case you want to know more about BeMicron’s other innovations, here’s the link to our LinkedIn.
Requirements for garments can differ vastly depending on the classification of your cleanroom. The higher the class and grade of the cleanroom, the more protection is required to keep the environment safe from any type of contamination. That is where BeMicron coverall with integrated goggle is very important. It does not allow any part of the skin to be exposed in free air. The all-in-one gowning system guarantees better contamination control and a significant reduction in discarded plastic waste. The goggles were designed with the key priority of safeguarding the comfort of the operator: the separate respiratory and visual compartments prevent fogging. They are light and durable with superior peripheral visibility and suitable for wearers of prescription glasses. Particular attention was paid to the choice of materials: they are soft and resistant to multiple washing and/or sterilisation cycles. They are available in two versions: for gamma or autoclave terminal sterilisation.
- A hood that fits perfectly and completely encloses the head, providing full protection with excellent comfort.
- Gowning without touching the coverall: The BeMicron is unique in the fact that the outside of the garment is protected from any risk of contact contamination (hand and surface).
- No separate goggles and easy visor/lens change:
How to treat a visor/lens
- Annex A: The innovation has been made keeping in mind the GMP Annex 1 changes which forbids any part of the skin to be used in a Class 5 and above cleanroom environment.
- Reusability: The garment is highly re-usable with longer product life than average coveralls and can support multiple types of sterilisation.
- Applications: The garment has been primarily designed for pharmaceutical companies but it’s use can be extended to any other industry and sector employing cleanrooms like Biotechnology, electronics, medical device manufacturing etc.
- Gowning Details
- Technical paper details:
- High quality cleanroom fabric:
- Twill 3/2 – grid 5 mm x 5 mm
- pore size 10-18 µm
- Anti-static yarn
- filtration efficiency > 95% 0,5 µm
- High quality cleanroom finishing (double seam – accessories available)
- A perfectly smooth technical filtering wall, at both front and back constitutes a veritable barrier against human contamination
- Perfectly closed integrated goggle in compliance with the new Annex 1 GMP
- High comfort for the wearer
- Undirect ventilation holes which prevent fogging of the visor
(alternative with no ventilation also available)
- Sterilisation details: - Specific TPU material for the goggle with high performance for gamma sterilisation
- Specific TPV material for the goggle with high performance for autoclaving
- Both TPU and TPV can be used for ETO sterilisation
The garment withstands several sterilisation cycles, whether gamma, ETO or steam sterilisation is applied.
Order now at our E-Shop: www.bemicron.com/en-gb/e-shop