HALYARD* is part of the Owens & Minor family of brands. Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE: OMI) is a Fortune 500 global healthcare solutions company integrating product manufacturing and delivery, home health supply, and proprietary services to support care through the hospital and into the home.
At Owens & Minor, our mission is simple: empowering our customers to advance healthcare. From product supplies and services to real-time data analysis, we are laser-focused on ensuring our customers have what they need, when they need it, enabling them to focus on the critical task of providing patient care. Our $9-billion business includes our Global Solutions and Global Products segments, with core offerings structured across three pillars of excellence: Products, Services, and Distribution.
With our significant Americas-based manufacturing footprint, vertically integrated supply process, and rigorous quality standards, we empower the best possible clinical and patient outcomes by ensuring that care providers have what they need, when they need it, no matter the situation.
Facts & Figures
- Publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: OMI)
- Based in Richmond, VA, with administrative offices in Alpharetta, GA and White Plains, NY
- Founded in 1882 and in the healthcare business for nearly 140 years
- Over 15,000 dedicated teammates
- >360,000 SKUs processed annually